RUN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Join us for the 5th annual
Above & Beyond 5K Run/Walk
Saturday May 4th, 9:00 am, Becker, MN
1) Download Registration. Mail or drop off at our office!
- Discounts available online for group registrations (3 or more runners)
Come run and have fun!
- Fast Course, Chip Timing, Dry Fit T-shirt for Runners, Swag Bag for every participant who pre-registers, Medals for all age groups
Fun for all ages!
- 5K Walk or 2k Stroll, KidsK, BounceHouse, Great porkchop meal afterwards for all registrants & volunteers
Or—come volunteer or cheer on your favorite runner!
- Great Community Event for a Great Cause!
The Bridging Project is Faith in Action’s intergenerational program, which gives students and families opportunities to serve and volunteer in their community! For more information, click here:
PRINCETON KICKOFF EVENT
Thursday April 25, 5:30 pm – 7pm
Event at Stevens Restaurant
- 202 Rum River Drive N, Princeton
- Join us for casual dining and conversation
- Order off Steven’s delicious menu; dinner available between 5:30-6:30 pm
Short introductory program to Faith in Action at 6:30 pm
- Meet our staff, hear from some of our clients–your neighbors–who are receiving services.
- Learn how you can get involved and make a difference in your community!
Great River Area Faith in Action invites to you find out more about
A PLACE & TIME WHERE FRIENDS OF ALL KINDS MEET & ENJOY THE DAY TOGETHER
Join Us Thursday April 25 1:00-3:00 PM
Grace Lutheran Church, 11185 27th Avenue SE, Becker
Faith in Action is having an informational session for all who are interested in finding out more about the Gathering. Whether you may be considering being a volunteer, a caregiver needing a break, or a member of the community whose curiosity is peaked, we invite you to join us.
We are looking for volunteers to be involved 1 hour a month up to 12 hours a month. Through your volunteering no matter the time commitment, together we can make a difference for our neighbors… and our community.
If you cannot make it to this information session, but are interested in learning more, contact Lori at 763-263-4277